Established in 1903 Fane Valley still remains a Co-operative Society with true co-operative core values.
- Minimum investment is £3,000 – maximum £30,000 (£1 = 1 share);
- Must be trading with the Society for a minimum of three months – eligible trades include trade with Fane Valley Feeds or any outlet of Fane Valley Stores;
- Must be occupiers of land used for agricultural or horticultural purposes.
Benefits of becoming a shareholder
- Annual dividend paid on majority of purchases from Fane Valley Feeds and Fane Valley Stores.
- Annual interest paid on share capital.
If you would like to find out more about investing in Fane Valley please contact Oonagh Chesney on 028 9261 9620.