Join The Fane
A range of Career opportunities
Ref No: FVS/SA/05/23
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Advisor to join the team based at our Augher Store.
• Provide excellent customer service;
• Interacting with the customer in a pleasant, friendly and helpful manner;
• Assisting with stock management and product replenishment;
• Processing orders for visual and electronic livestock identification products;
• Supporting other store functions when needed;
• Complying with relevant legal obligations.
• A good basic education which includes GCSE Mathematics and English (or equivalent);
• Previous work experience in a retail environment;
• Retail product knowledge of agricultural goods;
• Cash handling experience;
• Be computer literate;
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a friendly, helpful and enthusiastic personality;
• Be a team player, capable of working with minimum supervision;
• Ideally have an interest and qualification in agriculture;
• Ideally have a RAMA (SQP) qualification for animal health sales;
• Experience in crop and/or animal husbandry would be an advantage.
In return, the company offers an attractive rate of pay and benefits package which includes Healthcare Plan for employees and their children under 18, Company Pension & Life Assurance, Health & Well-Being strategy which incorporates a range of on-going initiatives and programmes.
Fane Valley Stores is the largest retail distributor of animal health, crop protection, livestock identification products and general farm supplies in Northern Ireland. Our expanding network of agri-retail stores is complemented by a market leading online trading platform.
Technical support and advice is also one of our strengths with customers having access to Fane Valley’s growing team of technical specialists in animal health, soil health and crop agronomy.
Our culture is based on setting best in class standards, working towards and delivering on committed objectives, striving for constant improvement and involving everyone in the process. We endeavour to develop our people and harness everyone’s potential to deliver a winning team.
Fane Valley Stores is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to a safe, inclusive and relationship based working environment.
In return we offer a high degree of responsibility, great opportunities for learning, personal growth and development with advancement within a fast-moving agricultural sector. Health benefits and cover to be discussed with Human Resources.