Join The Fane
A range of Career opportunities
Ref No: FV/ME/03/23
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our marketing and communications team at our Head Office in Moira.
As part of the Fane Valley Group marketing and communications team, the Marketing Executive will have a key role in supporting the marketing activities of the group agri businesses including Fane Valley Stores, Fane Valley Feeds, Smyths Daleside and Drummonds. You will coordinate and implement marketing activities and campaigns across the group agri businesses.
- A third level qualification in marketing or a related discipline;
- A minimum of two years’ experience within a commercial role;
- Demonstrate marketing skills including creativity/influence within digital communication platforms and consumer events;
- Previous experience planning and implementing social media and print based marketing campaigns;
- Experience of developing website content, writing and proof reading copy and PowerPoint presentations;
- Experience of organising trade stands, conferences and corporate events;
- Previous experience of managing marketing spend in line with annual marketing budget;
- Experience of working in conjunction with support agencies including PR and design;
- Experience of interpreting research data and compiling relevant reports for management;
- Highly articulate with excellent written communications and presentation skills;
- Have a full current driving licence valid in the UK and use of a car.
In return, the company offers an attractive salary and benefits package which includes: Healthcare Plan for employees and their children under 18, Company Pension & Life Assurance, Health & Well-Being strategy which incorporates a range of on-going initiatives and programmes.
To request an application form, please contact the HR department at Fane Valley. Email: email@example.com Tel: (028) 92 610480 or apply directly through our Get Got portal.
Fane Valley Co-operative is a progressive agri-food business based in Moira, Northern Ireland. Operating across Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, England and Belgium the Co-op has interests in red meat processing (beef, lamb and edible offals), the production of beef dripping, fully integrated duck production & processing, porridge oats & breakfast cereal, animal feed manufacturing, agricultural supplies and the provision of agronomy and forage services.
Formed in 1903, Fane Valley remains 100% farmer owned. The business, which now employs 2,750 people, continues to grow through a strategy of organic growth and targeted acquisitions.
Our culture is based on setting best in class standards, working towards and delivering on committed objectives, striving for constant improvement and involving everyone in the process. We endeavour to develop our people and harness everyone’s potential to deliver a winning team.
Fane Valley is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to a safe, inclusive and relationship based working environment.
In return we offer a high degree of responsibility, great opportunities for learning, personal growth and development with advancement within a fast-moving agricultural sector. Health benefits and cover to be discussed with Human Resources.