Join The Fane
A range of Career opportunities
Ref No: WS/MO/05/23
With a number of positions available. The successful candidates will be involved in carrying out a variety of production jobs within the mill including packing, machine operating and cleaning.
- Working collaboratively with other machine operators and management to maximize efficiency.
- Identifying and resolving any problems that arise during the oat milling process.
- Performing routine maintenance to ensure all equipment is functioning properly and safely.
Applicants must have:
- Previous machine operating experience;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
Preference will be given to applicants with:
- Experience of working within a food production environment;
- Having a food related qualification;
- Previous volume of volume manufacturing experience;
- Experience of Mechanical problem solving;
- A valid forklift or pallet truck licence.
The successful candidate will be expected to be flexible in their working hours to accommodate the operational needs of the business which is to cover the weekend operations on a full-time basis. This will allow the employee to enjoy Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays off!
White’s has been milling oats in Tandragee, Co Armagh for 177 years. Part of the Fane Valley Group of companies, we supply a wide range of oat and porridge products to retail and food service customers throughout Ireland, the UK and in key export markets. At White’s we believe in quality in every part of our business, from the oats our dedicated growers produce to the standards we set ourselves, and the people who join our team.
Our culture is based on setting best in class standards, working towards and delivering on committed objectives, striving for constant improvement and involving everyone in the process. We endeavour to develop our people and harness everyone’s potential to deliver a winning team.
White's Oats is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to a safe, inclusive and relationship based working environment.
In return we offer a high degree of responsibility, great opportunities for learning, personal growth and development with advancement within a fast-moving agricultural sector. Health benefits and cover to be discussed with Human Resources.