Join The Fane
A range of Career opportunities
Ref No: FVF/LP/05/23
We are currently recruiting for the following full-time, permanent position at our Omagh mill.
We wish to recruit a Logistics Planner who will have responsibility for planning the movement of both raw materials in and finished goods out, as well as maintaining lines of communication between customers, 3rd party hauliers and our delivery team.
- Have previous experience working within the local haulage industry, preferably within the animal feed sector although this is not essential as training will be provided;
- Have strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office applications, sales order processing software or other related ERP software packages;
- Be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of planning and routing HGV’s;
- Have excellent organisational skills;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and a friendly telephone manner;
- Ideally have a good understanding of the Northern Ireland agricultural industry.
We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated, can use their own initiative, is committed to the highest standards of customer service and who wants to be part of a dedicated and skilled team.
In return we offer the opportunity to undertake training so that you can develop your skills and an attractive salary and benefits package which includes Healthcare Plan for employees and their children under 18, Company Pension & Life Assurance, Health & Well-Being strategy which incorporates a range of on-going initiatives and programmes.
Fane Valley Feeds is the leading Agri supply Co-op in Northern Ireland with two modern feed mills in Omagh and Newry and Agri stores across the province. With a strong technical support proposition, Fane Valley Feeds is committed to improving its farmer customers’ businesses, providing superlative service and the best quality feeds on the market.
With one of the most modern animal feed manufacturing facilities in Europe, Fane Valley Feeds is committed to manufacturing the highest quality feeds for our customers. Both our Omagh and Newry sites operate to UFAS manufacturing standards and our delivery fleet is TASCC assured.
Our culture is based on setting best in class standards, working towards and delivering on committed objectives, striving for constant improvement and involving everyone in the process. We endeavour to develop our people and harness everyone’s potential to deliver a winning team.
Fane Valley Feeds is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to a safe, inclusive and relationship based working environment.
In return we offer a high degree of responsibility, great opportunities for learning, personal growth and development with advancement within a fast-moving agricultural sector. Health benefits and cover to be discussed with Human Resources.