Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Reference: Ref: FVS/WA/06/20
Closing Date: 9th July 2020
Fane Valley Stores is a leading supplier of animal health and agricultural products to farmers and the rural community. With an expanding network of agri-retail stores and an on-line platform, our aim is to exceed the expectations of our customers. We are currently recruiting for the following position based at our headquarters in Moira.
This position offers the opportunity to play a key role within our Warehouse and deliver a high level of customer service to the agricultural community. The successful candidate will need to possess excellent communication skills, show attention to detail and be able to work well as part of a team.
- Receive and process customer orders;
- To provide customers with technical advice on products;
- Carry out administration duties for the Warehouse;
- Accurately manage returned stock levels;
- Liaise with retail store staff regarding customer queries;
- Comply with legislative requirements and other Company policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in an administration role;
- Customer care experience;
- Possess a good basic education including GCSE Mathematics & English (or equivalent);
- Excellent IT skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office applications;
- Cash handling experience;
- Must have an excellent telephone manner;
- Ideally have an SQP qualification for the supply of animal health products;
- An interest in and a knowledge of local agriculture as well as product knowledge of agricultural goods would be an advantage.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley.
Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or apply directly through our Get Got portal at https://fanevalley.getgotjobs.co.uk/home.