Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Reference: Job Ref No: FVF/SM/0
Closing Date: 9th July 2020
Fane Valley is the leading Agri supply Co-op in Northern Ireland with two modern feed mills in Omagh and Newry and Agri stores across the province. With a strong technical support proposition, Fane Valley Feeds is committed to improving its farmer customers’ businesses, providing superlative service and the best quality feeds on the market.
As part of our ambitious growth strategy, the company now wishes to appoint a Sales Manager to manage our sales team.
Reporting to the Sales Director and based at our Omagh Mill, the Sales Manager will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of a strategy for profitable sales growth of ruminant and monogastric feed and agri-products as well as contributing to the overall strategic development and growth of the Fane Valley Feeds business.
- Have at least 5 years previous relevant sales experience;
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets and budgets;
- Demonstrate the ability to lead, manage and motivate a sales team;
- Possess a sound knowledge of ruminant and monogastric livestock production systems;
- Have good people management skills and the ability to get the best out of people;
- Have excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Show attention to detail and be able to prioritise a busy workload.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Previous relevant experience of managing a sales team;
- Educated to degree level, preferably an agriculture related discipline.
In return the company offers an attractive salary with bonus, a benefits package, a company car and excellent career progression opportunities.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or apply direct through our Get Got