Join The Fane
A range of Career opportunities
Ref No: FVS/D/01/23
Working in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager and other Warehouse personnel, the Van Driver will be responsible for ensuring goods are delivered in a timely, professional and efficient manner. Be the face of Fane Valley Stores dealing with customers directly and assist with general warehouse duties when required.
- At least 6 months experience of working in a multi drop van driving role;
- Hold a valid UK driving licence;
- Have a good basic education and good communication skills;
- Be IT literate;
- Be able to work independently on your own initiative and contribute as part of a team;
- Be familiar with daily checks of equipment;
- Ideally have previous experience of working within a warehouse environment, have Northern Ireland and border counties multi drop experience and a current counterbalance forklift licence;
- An understanding of Northern Ireland Agriculture and farm delivery experience is desirable.
In return, the company offers an attractive rate of pay and benefits package whichincludes Healthcare Plan for employees and their children under 18, Company Pension & Life Assurance, Health & Well-Being strategy which incorporates a range of on-going initiatives and programmes.
Fane Valley Stores is the largest retail distributor of animal health, crop protection, livestock identification products and general farm supplies in Northern Ireland. Our expanding network of agri-retail stores is complemented by a market leading online trading platform.
Technical support and advice is also one of our strengths with customers having access to Fane Valley’s growing team of technical specialists in animal health, soil health and crop agronomy.
Our culture is based on setting best in class standards, working towards and delivering on committed objectives, striving for constant improvement and involving everyone in the process. We endeavour to develop our people and harness everyone’s potential to deliver a winning team.
Fane Valley Stores is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to a safe, inclusive and relationship based working environment.
In return we offer a high degree of responsibility, great opportunities for learning, personal growth and development with advancement within a fast-moving agricultural sector. Health benefits and cover to be discussed with Human Resources.