Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Reference: Ref: FVS/GT/08/19
Closing Date: 16th August 2019
Fane Valley Stores is the largest retail distributor of agronomy, forage and ruminant nutrition products and services in Northern Ireland. As part of the ongoing strategic growth and development of our Agronomy and Forage division, we now wish to appoint a Graduate Trainee based in Moira to assist with the delivery of our strategic plan.
The Graduate Trainee, will be a key member of the Agronomy and Forage team and will play a key role in the delivery of our strategy for growth, as well as assisting with business improvement projects and the development of a range of added value and technical services across our sales, marketing, operations, logistics and procurement functions.
- Recent graduate in Agriculture, Agriculture with Crop Science, Agri Business or similar;
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the Northern Ireland agricultural industry, with a knowledge of arable and livestock production systems;
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with farmers and colleagues;
- Have excellent business acumen and commercial awareness with a strong can do attitude;
- Be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a busy team;
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
The company offers an attractive salary, full training, a benefits package and excellent career progression opportunities.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 9261 0480 or download an application form at www.fanevalley.com/careers.