Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Reference: Ref: FVS/WO/07/19
Closing Date: 18th July 2019
Fane Valley Stores is a leading supplier of animal health and agricultural products to farmers and the rural community. With an expanding network of agri-retail stores and an on-line platform, our aim is to exceed the expectations of our customers.
We now invite applications for the following position, based at our new warehouse facility in Moira.
This role will involve working day shifts within a busy warehouse, receiving goods inwards, processing orders and picking and loading orders ready for dispatch. Candidates will be required to work at a fast but accurate pace to keep up with strict deadlines.
- Have a good standard of education including numeracy and literacy skills;
- Previous experience of operating counterbalance forklifts;
- Be IT literate;
- Demonstrate attention to detail and a can do attitude with good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team;
- Hold a full UK driving licence;
- Ideally have previous experience of working within a warehouse environment;
- Ideally have an understanding of Northern Ireland Agriculture.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley.
Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 9261 0480 or download an application form at www.fanevalley.com/careers.