Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Closing Date: 21st January 2019
Fane Valley Stores is Northern Ireland’s most trusted supplier of products, advice and technical services to the farming and rural community. The business has grown rapidly over the past 5 years through a combination of organic growth and a series of acquisitions. As part of our ongoing strategic development, we wish to recruit a Managing Director.
Based in Moira and reporting to the Group Chief Executive the Managing Director will have overall accountability for the strategic development, commercial performance and the success of the Fane Valley Stores business.
- Minimum of 5 years leadership and management experience in a commercial environment;
- Ability to develop and deliver on ambitious strategic goals;
- Proven track record in the motivation and management of people;
- Evidence of the use of data analytics in performance management and business improvement initiatives;
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate and build relationships at all levels;
- Strong commercial acumen.
A full job description, personnel specification and an application form are attached below.
Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or alternatively from the Fane Valley website www.fanevalley.com/careers.