Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Reference: Job Ref: FVS/ECM/11/
Closing Date: 12th December 2018
Fane Valley Stores is a leading supplier of animal health and agricultural products to farmers and the rural community. With an expanding network of agri-retail stores and a strong on-line platform, our aim is to exceed the expectations of our customers. As part of our ongoing strategic development, we now wish to recruit an E-Commerce Manager based at our centralised warehouse and logistics hub in Moira to oversee the management and strategic development of our E-Commerce business.
It is essential that all applicants have:
- Experience of leading a team in a similar role, with a clear results focus, excited by change and innovation;
- A detailed understanding of the latest ecommerce technologies and applications;
- A third level qualification in an Agriculture related discipline;
- Knowledge and awareness of the agricultural industry and agricultural products;
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and social media platforms and SEO;
- Business acumen and commercial focus.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Experience of managing customer relationships;
- Experience of Google analytics and social media insights to optimise promotional plans and track performance;
- Strong IT and analytical skills;
- Good impact and presence;
- A ‘can do’ attitude;
- An SQP qualification for the supply of animal health products.
Applicants must have the ability to prioritise a busy workload, communicate effectively at all levels and work on their own initiative and within a busy team.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or download an application form at www.fanevalley.com/careers.