Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Reference: Ref: FVF/SD/11/18
Closing Date: 10th December 2018
Fane Valley Group is one of Ireland’s most progressive agri-businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies and a range of technical support services, livestock identification and renewable energy.
We continually invest in and develop our people, products and infrastructure to ensure we provide our customers with safe, quality animal feed, reliable technical advice and industry leading customer service. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Fane Valley Feeds is now looking to appoint an experienced Sales Director to join the Senior Management Team.
Based in Omagh and reporting to the Managing Director the Sales Director will be tasked with leading the development and delivery of a profitable sales growth by managing and motivating the sales team to increase sales of feed and the wider Fane Valley product portfolio to both new and existing customers.
The key to success in this role will be the ability to liaise with Operational Management in relation to product development, product formulations, optimising quality of service and customer satisfaction.
You will have an input into the strategy of the business but will also have ownership of the reporting of relevant management and financial information for all sales and marketing related activity.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates will be educated to degree level or equivalent ideally in agriculture, animal nutrition, science or a business related discipline or have 5 years’ senior management experience in a target driven commercial environment.
- You will have a proven record of leadership achievement in a sales management role and thrive on coaching and getting the best out of a sales team as well as being responsible for your own dedicated accounts.
- Your previous experience will have given you excellent business acumen and commercial awareness and you will be comfortable with delivering on stretched targets.
- A natural problem solver, you offer proactive and innovative solutions and can bring with you a track record of change management experience.
- Fane Valley operate in a fast moving environment and you will be a self-starter who has a positive, enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer including performance bonus, car, private health care and contributory pension.
To request an application pack please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (028) 9261 0480 or download an application form at www.fanevalley.com/careers.